About AgEdNet.com Lessons
Almost 1,300 agriculture-related lessons are delivered online, available with your subscriber's username and password. Lessons are organized into 20 libraries. Our lesson format includes:
- Lesson text
- Exercises (homework activities)
- Teacher's guide with separate instructor's username and password
- Topic-specific glossary
- Lesson extras: internet resources, PowerPoints, puzzles, worksheets
Using AgEdNet.com to meet Common Core State Standards:
See questions and answers about how AgEdNet.com can be used to meet Common Core objectives. LEARN MORE.
Matched with National AFNR Standards
All AgEdNet.com lesson materials have been matched with the National Council for Agriculture Education's "National Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR) Career Cluster Content Standards" as revised in 2015, LEARN MORE.
Special topic areas:
- FFA and Leadership Library - includes lessons about National FFA, leadership, personal finance and ethical communication skills.
- Ag Issues Library - a series of lessons on controversial topics presenting both sides of the issue. These lessons are often used to prepare for competitions and speeches and for independent study. Many lessons include online questionnaires.
- Safety lessons - a list of lessons containing safety information drawn from several AgEdNet.com lesson libraries.
- Foundational lessons - a list of lessons suitable for introductory agriculture classes pulled from many AgEdNet.com lesson libraries
Suggestions for using AgEdNet.com lessons
- Classroom presentations
- Great for substitute teachers
- Research material for independent study
- Reference material for leadership development events
- Read MORE TIPS from subscribers.