AgEd Today Menu
Use the dark blue navigation bar at the top of this page to go to any part of the AgEdNet.com website.
Note: Username and password are required to view news files.
Try our AgEd Today news review worksheet
Today's Ag News:
AgEd Today for Thursday, September 29, 2022
Weekly News Quiz:
- Mixed cover crops capture more carbon in soil
- More consumers buying organic, but US farmers still wary
- Benefits of biosolids spread across decades of research
Looking for a resource for a farm marketing class? Listen to Scott Stewart's audio book to gain insights from one of the most innovative farm marketers of a generation with over four decades of experience. Scott Stewart is CEO and owner of Total Farm Marketing and AgEdNet.com.
** New Times, New Rules
Daily News and Quiz Archives:
News stories are archived for two weeks:
- AgEd Today for Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- AgEd Today for Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- AgEd Today for Monday, September 26, 2022
- AgEd Today for Friday, September 23, 2022
- AgEd Today for Thursday, September 22, 2022
- AgEd Today for Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- AgEd Today for Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- AgEd Today for Monday, September 19, 2022
- AgEd Today Weekly Quiz - September 16, 2022 (teacher passwords required)
- AgEd Today Quiz Answers - September 16, 2022 (teacher passwords required)
- AgEd Today for Friday, September 16, 2022
Related Lessons on News Writing:
To subscribe to AgEdNet.com or for a "free trial,"
call us toll-free at 800-236-7862.
Back to top